My thoughts on last night's game

I, for one, was very impressed with the celtics effort last night. Although
I didn't see the fourth quarter, I was sure the celtics would win because
they thoroughly dominated the game. The magics rally was not effort but bad
calls. The ref's called an invisible foul on Brown on a Penny's desperation
heave at the buzzer sending penny to the line three times. After that penny
got away with three obvious charges(both defenders(pervis twice and travis
once) were firmly planted outside the circle both times. But Pitino gave
the refs a long tirade and the next time down the floor penny was called
for an offensive.

Thoughts on a few players

Billups: I was heartily impressed. He never looked to score(which is nice
because every one was comparing him to iverson). He made extremely good
fakes and passes, driving and dishing multiple times. His crossover was
very good too. He's a keeper he just needs experience.

Ellison: Extremely good play. Like billups he didn't look to score, but he
passed, rebounded very well. He also made a couple of very good steals and
altered a lot of shots. He's my vote for starting center.

Brown: He always settles for the outside shot. He almost never drives.

Mills: Very in control, never took a bad shot. He does have three range and
he seems to be finding his niche in the system. As weird as it sounds he
reminds me of a consistant version of fox.

Noah