Re: Re:Trade

+AD4-
+AD4APAA8-awang+AEA-MIT.EDU  +ACI-Alex Wang said
+AD4APg-I predict that Mills will be traded in mid-season. He has great trade
+AD4APg-value because he's locked up for 7 years at a decent price.
+AD4-
+AD4-Atlanta needs a SF, and a scorer of the bench. But what can we take from
+AD4-them??+AD4APg-
+AD4-
+AD4-How about a package deal of Mills and either Brown or Minor for Alan
+AD4-Henderson and Ken Norman who is so far in Lenny Wilkens dog house that he
might just regain his earlier form under a coach like Pitino and would give
the C's another rebounder?
+AD4-
+AD4-I'll pass on Norman , he is a head case and is not worth the salary.  I
haven't followed Henderson's career much has he did anything