RP system

>Last night Cousy said something to that end. I can't remember exactly, >but it
>was something like "you can get away with this stuff in college, but >the NBA is
>another matter".

I love Cousy, but, he is not our coach.

Pitino's system can work in the NBA.  That is why the Knicks unseated us
as conference champs in the 80's.

The problem with this team, at this point, is execution of the system.
This team probably will not win a preseason game.  They will look
pitiful at times (ie vs Bucks).  It will take time for these guys to be
able to compete.

Let's not get down on our coach and his system 'til we give 'em a
chance........