Re: The Buck Doesn't Stop in Green Bay (at least not last night): Milwaukee 118-Boston 96

Bill Cooper wrote:

> Chris Mills- who had his best night so far as a Celt.  Mostly thanks
> to Edney, who fed him for several 18 foot jumpers of penetration and
> really got Mills od the snide (?).

I believe the expression that Cooz uses often is "off the schneid."

> p.s. The last quarter of the C's game got preempted for the Bruins
> again.  Does anyone out there know which Celtic games are going to be
> preempted this year?

I checked the official TV schedules at NBA.com and NESN.com.  The Celts
are on WSBK (now called UPN38) only on the road.  Potential conflicts
seem to be:

		Celts			Bruins
Sat. Nov. 8	at Milw., 9 pm		at NJ, 7:30 pm
Wed. Dec. 17	at Toronto, 7 pm	at Tampa Bay, 7:30 pm
Sun. Dec. 28	at Lakers, 9:30 pm	at NY Rangers, 7 pm
Wed. Jan 21	at Minn., 8 pm		at Montreal, 7:30 pm

There are other dates when both are on the road, but either: the Celts
are scheduled for TBS or the Bruins are scheduled for Fox; or one team
is playing in the afternoon and one at night.

Last season when there were conflicts, the Celts were on Chan. 68, a
cable station that is not on as many cable systems as 38.  I haven't
seen anything about how it will be handled this year.

Mike Dynon