Re: Trade?

The reason I suggested that Mills might be traded is because I feel
that Walker will be eventually played at small forward. I feel if
we could trade him for an equivalently good 4/5 then it would be a good
deal. I don't think we could trade him to Atlanta for picks because they
are capped out.

Anyways I don't believe that this is Pitino's dream team of the future
so he'll definitely make some moves. I'd say Walker is untouchable.
Knight would only be traded if he was packaged with someone/picks
for a great center - unlikely. Pitino has shown that he'd be willing
to give up the rookies for a superstar.

I'd say that no one except Walker is untouchable if we're offered a
quality big man, which has to be what Pitino is looking for. We have
plenty of perimeter players.

Alex