Re: Trade?

When has Mills proven to be a reliable scorer...albeit the system he was
in didn't give him much of a chance, but they guy has a career average of
12.7 points per game.  Only once in his career has he averaged over 13.5
points per game, anh he has only twice averaged over 13 points per game.
He has only shot over 45% from the field one year in his entire career.
Now he might have potential to be a reliable scorer, but in NBA    terms,
he has never proven to be anything but a mediocre scorer at best.

Adam