Re: Weatherspoon and DC

Anthony Pinto wrote:

> I just heard on Sportscenter that Weatherspoon is unhappy with {hilly and
> wants out and that they still want to get rid of DC. If Pitino can I say
> trade something for Weatherspoon and DC and then buy out DC . What do you
> guys think?-Tony
>
> GO CELTICS!!!!! GO BRUINS!!!! GO RED SOX!!!! GO PATRIOTS!!!!

I think that the C's could and should trade- DC and Spoon for Barros,
Brown, Minor, Ellison and a first round pick. I know this sounds
ridiculous, but, Ellison has been doing okay and he could be useful for
the Sixers. Brown, Barros and Minor aren't going to be much for the
Sixers but that first rounder *possibly lottery* would sweeten the deal.

Imagine this lineup

C-  Coleman   Knight    DeClercq
PF- Spoon     Walker    Massenburg   DeClercq
SF- Walker    Mills     Mercer
SG- Mercer    Mills
PG- Billups   Edney

thats a 10 man roster. The C's would likely need to sign 2 guards from
the CBA.

Warwick

- --
MZ