prediction

You don't have to count this prediction but, the Celtics will win 42 games
next year with a second half of the season surge.  And I'm going to save
this message for everyone of you that think I'm nuts.  Believe me or not
but, the Celtics have the Best young (very young) team and are really going
to be contenders in a couple years.  And everyone should be ready for the
150 million dollar contract that Antoine will ask for and recieve.  Because
the T'wolves are counting on the potential of Garnet not what he has given
them.  Walker is going to be a 20 plus point man, with 10 plus boards a
game and a very good assist man at about 6 and up a game.  ANTOINE IS THE
MAN, AND WILL BE FOR SOME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!