Re: Weatherspoon and DC

> From bagaco@worldnet.att.net Thu Oct 16 17:04:31 1997
> I just heard on Sportscenter that Weatherspoon is unhappy with {hilly and
> wants out and that they still want to get rid of DC. If Pitino can I say
> trade something for Weatherspoon and DC and then buy out DC . What do you
> guys think?-Tony

Agreed! but who will the C's give in return to match the salaries. There are
only seven players on the celtics roster who are trade eligible, including
Walker, Billups and Mercer. Philly reportedly rejected a DC for Dana + Dee and
with the Radja debacle looming in the background, I don't see the C's and 76ers
engaging in a trade anytime soon. - Mishra