MORE PRESEASON NEEDED

I agree the signs are there for good things to happen, but hopefully
they'll get it together during the preseason when it doesn't count.
Playing so many different players for short stints isn't going to give
them any continuity - they must have a starting team, I should think.
No matter the system, you have to have starters who know what to expect
from the other guys and the substitutes need to learn them all. It was
the first preseason game, we all know that, but after waiting so long it
was a great disappointment, in spite of the positives that have already
been mentioned here.  Pitino worked on their conditioning, now he
hopefully will work on a game plan.  It was more like a pickup game for
the Celts last night.  By the way, whoever wrote we watched it on
Sportschannel, NOT.  It was on SBK, which it will be again tonight.
Dorine