Re: pitino era begins, and I WAS THERE

>Said hi to tommy h. too, but he was impatient with
>all the autograph hounds, etc.  He looks really thin. =20
>Did he have cancer or something?

This surprises me, as he is easily the kindest, most personable =
"superstars" I've ever met.  I bumped into him once in Brookline.  =
Ironically enough, I had a copy of his book with me ("Give 'Em the =
Hook") and asked him to sign it.  He was really nice and we chatted for =
about 10 or 15 minutes -- we had a really long debate about Todd Day, =
with him being "for" and me "against".