Re: Game 1A

I think that the effort was not lacking last night but their overall shot
selection was poor, Walker included.  though he surprised me with his
outside shooting, each time he prepared to let it fly, I cringed.
Everybody must admit to being *very surprised* at his accuracy.  I love
his athleticism and desire, but when he is the guy who is popping in the
jumper, we're in trouble.  It's obvious that he has worked a great deal
on his shot (Perhaps if Eric Williams had done the same, he'd still be here),
however I'm not quite ready to call him a shooter yet.

I'm sure there are some who will disagree with this next point too, but
oh well.  He scares me with his dribbling.  I know he's got a decent
handle for his size but he has a penchant for doing the unnecessary which
will land him in hot water.  I mean the behind the back between the legs
stuff that will be slapped away by weak side help.  I'd also like to see
him give the ball up to a guard quicker so that he can run the floor on
the break.  He is a finisher in my opinion.  Comments?

Cecil