Re: Game 1A

I agree, they look like a bunch of kids who never played together.  You can see
the talent, but it sure was no fun to watch.  I didn't even stay through the
whole game, and most of the players are so new I had a hard time telling who was
who.  We all know it'll take time, but it's painful to watch, IMO.
Dorine