Re: Knight

Season highs aren't really the best way to measure players
statistically. Anyways, the thing to remember is that Knight
was a rookie, probably the best rookie center last year.
Szabo is six years older, and Harrington is a power forward.
Dean Garrett is a solid player but eight years older than Knight.
We should see much more improvement (hopefully!) out of Knight
this year than either Szabo or Garrett. I'm guessing Knight plays
about 25-30 min per game and picks up 8-10 pts, 7-8 reb, and 1.5
blocks and does the little things well, which would be well worth
the money we're paying.

Alex