Re: Knight

Those averages don't do a lot for me.  Consider the following players who
could be had for less than a milliona year (instead of a 7 year, 22
million dollar contract)

Brett Szabo:
Season Highs -
Pts. 15
Rebs. 14
Assists. 3
Blocks 3
Steals 3

Othella Harrington
Pts: 13
Rebs 13
Assists 3
Blocks 3
Steals 3

Or for roughly the same money we could have gone for:

Dean Garret

Pts: 25
Rebounds: 20
Assists: 3
Steals: 2
Blocks:7

Morover, Garret averaged 13 pts, 12 rebounds a game in the playoffs
against Houston (Olajuwan).

Dean Garret had a much better season than Knight, is a more complete NBA
center, and could have been signed for 3 million a year.

Adam