Re: Eric Williams new deal

I have checked Sporting News, ESPN, CNNSI, the Boston Herald, and the
Boston Globe - there is no reference to a 48 million dollar contract for
EW.  Sources report the deal as being for a minimum of 6 years 23 million,
with a possibility as being as high as 6 years 33 million, so he is
getting somewhere between 4 and 5.5 million a year.

Adam