Eric Williams new deal

We have two conflicting pieces of information re: EW's contract extension.

Someone posted yesterday and again today that various websites reported
6-years, $48MM. This is from today's on-line Globe:

"Apparently, the Nuggets are quite pleased with former Celtic Eric
Williams. They signed the forward to a six-year contract extension late
Wednesday night. The deal is worth $33m and has an out clause after
three years."

This is the first confirmation in writing that I've seen.  Anybody have some
substantiation in writing on the 6-years, $48MM ??