EWilliams....6yrs & 48 mil. !!

All websites are reporting that EW signed a 6 yr extension with
nuggets for about 48 million, though terms were officially not
disclosed. I guess we got a decent replacement for EW, much
cheaper , with Mills.....even Dee does not look that expensive
any more....I was watching a old Celts-Bulls [Bird & Jordan]
video from my collection yesterday with a double overtime
Celts win. Dee played a fabulous game in that and let us hope
that RP will resurrect that Dee.

On a future thought......RP should be ready with a 25 million
per year contract for Walker [see Falk is his agent ?!?] or
trade him for craps like what Denver did for McDyess...we
could have given Denver better picks than that i guess.

					Sashi