Thinking aloud

I think Rick has made up his mind to trade both  the picks and that's one
reasons why C's are working out players who will be picked within 10-16th.
The 10th belongs to Milwaukee and  the 16th to the Clippers which forces
one to wonder if there is already a trade in works for Vin Baker, and if
they trade with Cleveland or Dallas or Clippers, who would the C's send
along to dump some salary with the 6th pick..my hunch is Dana, because the
Globe reported that both Rick & Red were present during his workout and
were checking on his rehabilitation. What do you guys think ?
                                                                     -
Mishra