Athletes and the law

Hi.  It isn't just athletes, it's the violent world we're living in.  We
hear about it when famous people are involved, but you must see it in
your local papers, too.  About regular people.  As far as athletes go,
some of them are so spoiled, overpaid and arrogant they think they're
above the law.  On the other hand, what about Marv Albert?  I don't know
much about him, other than his on air personna. Any famous person seems
to be fair game these days, usually by someone hoping for money,
attention, or both.  That's a shame, because even if these people are
innocent of any wrongdoing, it can ruin their careers, if not their
lives.  There's something very wrong going on here.
Dorine