Rick Pitino / Ron Mercer

Does Rick Pitino know something that we don`t about Mercer.  If Mercer is
a legitimate third pick in the draft  and Pitino does not draft him and
instead takes Billups, and Billups becomes a flop, do we need to take
away Pitino`s power of President?  I hope Rick knows what he is doing if
he does not draft Mercer, and Mercer becomes a star.  I think Mercer
would make a special effort to score as many points as possible against
his old coach.  This years draft is so important that the Celtics  make
the right decision.  Then I think, who would have a better judgement of
Mercer`s talent as Pitino.  I hope he makes the right decision.