Re: SHAWN KEMP ASKS FOR TRADE!

Absolutely, Kemp is the best PF in the game today, yes I belive he is
better than Karl Malone. He is only 26 years old and at the top of his
game. He also plays Pitino style defence and is great in a fast break type
of offense..he will be great. Regarding his attitude, have faith, we have a
great motivator in Rick, he will be able to handle him.
                                                                    -
Mishra