(Fwd) RE: GM & trade rumor

This sounds like a reasonable trade.  Clearly Pitino is thinking
about the future, and the only way to prepare for it is to lose some
of these big, long-term contracts.  In this trade we get 2 holes
filled (2 & 5), Antoine plays PF (not what he's really suited for,
but OK), we can keep fox at the 3, and we lose a BIG contract.  By
the way, how long is Stack's contract for, and for how much?  If its
shorter than Dino's lets go for it!

Anyone else out there, think this is way too much to give up here.
 I know we're getting rid of Dino's salary but this still sounds way
 too one-sided.  Even if this is even, do you trade Dino and
Van Horn/Thomas forBattie?

Alfordd@gould.pvt.k12.me.us