Loss of #30

The news is that Pitino has hired Miami's player personnel guy to be our
GM, giving up our second round choice; we get Miami's, somewhere
around #55.  I will trust that Coach is right, that a good GM is more
valuable than #30, but I really love Willoughby.  I also loved Jr. Burrough.

So, maybe he's right.  This guy did bring in Austin and V. Lenard, so he
knows talent, maybe as well as I do.  I also liked Michael Smith.

Gene

Let's get the draft over with.  I want Mercer and Cato, now more than
ever.