(Fwd) GM

     Chris Wallace, a member of the Heat's front-office is the new GM, and
we can throw out any hopes of picking up a quality player in the second
round.  As compensation, the C's traded 2nd round picks with Miami.  This
means our second round pick will come in the last five picks or so of the
draft.

Hey, who knows?  The second round is really a crapshoot anyways.
Here is a good opportunity for our new coach to show us how well he
evaluates talent.  Perhaps he already has his eye on someone he knows
will not go before then.........

Alfordd@gould.pvt.k12.me.us