GM & trade rumor

Pitino named Chris Wallace GM (Heat director of player personel).

However, in compensation he agreed to swap second round picks w/ the heat.

Goodbye Pollard, God, Anderson (if he happened to drop somehow), etc. One
thing about this draft I felt was, even though the lottery picks don't seem
as strong as other years, there seems to be a decent amount of solid talent
in the late 1st/early 2nd round.

Oh well.

- ----

Also trade rumor in the Herald (I think) today. 3, 6, and Dino for 2 and
Stackhouse.

k k @ h a r v a r d . e d u
U I S / H a r v a r d   U n i v e r s i t y