RE: GM & trade rumor

Anyone else out there, think this is way too much to give up here. As
I read this we are trading Mercer, Dino and one of Thomas/Van Horn/Daniels
and getting Battie and Stack. I know we're getting rid of Dino's salary
but this still sounds way too one-sided. Who's the better player Stack or
Mercer? Even if this is even, do you trade Dino and Van Horn/Thomas for
Battie?

Tone