Re: I think the C's take Foyle at #3

Hey, if I were already projected as a lottery pick (Foyle currently stands
at #6, McGrady at 10), I sure wouldn't want to risk the chance that a
couple bad days at the office could end up costing me millions.

My point is there is more to lose than to gain at this point.  Injury also
has to be a consideration.

McGrady's case is a little more interesting though.  I believe his
counterpart/doppelganger, Stephen Jackson (another 6-8 forward/guard who
went to Arizona last year but couldn't play due to academics and has now
come out) is going to play at Chicago.

I read a little bit about this kid Jackson while surfing the web in a
draft-anticipation frenzy.  His coach claims he is one of the three best
players, and may be the best, he has ever coached.  Those other players?
Jerry Stackhouse, Ron Mercer.  Additionally, the same coach's (sorry,
forgot the name)
team played McGrady's team and said that McGrady was no better than
Jackson. In fact, he thought Jackson was a marginally better player.

Interesting little tidbit that.

Hope everyone had an excellent Mem. Day weekend!

Chris