Re: I think the C's take Foyle at #3

- ----------

> The point I was trying to make is Foyle could only benefit from>
participating in camps such as the Desert Classic. Cato & Daniels who were>
ranked close to 10th or 11th have already made their move. It's true that>
nobody amongst the top 6 has worked out but each of them has played against
> top competition, so scouts have a basis to evaluate him.
>                                                               - Mishra

I agree when these questionable players (Foyle, Mcgrady) bypass the camps
it makes you wonder what are they hiding.  Players like Cato go to the
camps & raise their stock.