Re: Trade Idea

It sounds like a good plan.  THe problem is that the Bucks really like Ray
Allen.  They would probably be willing to trade him for Ron Mercer, but I
don't know if they would want to take on Radja's huge contract.  It would
be great to have Baker and Allen in Celtics' uniforms though!

Tim

>Why not pick Mercer with the 3rd pick then trade him, radja and williams to
>the bucks for Vin Baker and Ray Allen? Then we would get an all-star plus a
>needed SG and the Bucks would get a potential all-star in return to fill
>the SG spot plus two other good players.
>Just a thought.
>Ad

Nault
rnault@ptialaska.net