Re: Radja at center

>Personally, I'd like to see Van Horn taken with the three pick and
>McGrady with the sixth. Just imagine how hard it would be for other
>teams to match-up with a 6'10" small forward and a 6'9" shooting
>guard!

McGrady is not a guard, he is a forward.  I think as far as talent goes I
would like to see your plan happen, but it simply is not feasible for this
team.  Even if we moved Radja to center, after drafting Van Horn and
McGrady, we would have FOUR starting caliber forwards, and everyone knows
you can only start two forwards.  What we should draft is Van Horn and a
true Shooting Guard.

Tim

Nault
rnault@ptialaska.net