Re: WESLEY

- ----------
> Hi.  I just have one question.  If Wesley will command too much money>
for the Celtics to keep him, then he can't be so bad, can he?  He's had
other teams after him even before the end of the season.  I know we have to
worry about cap room, but one of the bright spots for me the past couple of
years was watching Wesley develop.  I'd like the Celts to keep him.

Dee Brown commanded a lot of money and got it & yes he is that bad !!
Chris Childs got $4M a year from N.Y, & Jim Macilvaine $5M from Seattle and
they are worse !!!.  At about $2-3M a year Pitino will consider it, if he
wants more , I would not expect him back.  It is a supply & demand issue,
if teams need a point and there aren't any good ones on the market, his
value will rise.