Re: McGrady

hat does everyone think about McGrady?  Should we take him with #6?

> I think McGrady is a big risk.  He could either be a huge flop (like>
Jermaine O'Neal) or a superstar (like Kevin Garnett).

> Tim

I would rely on Pitino to make that determination.  If we were to take
Mercer at 3 I would find it strange taking McGrady at 6 based on our other
needs, but if Rick sees Vin Baker in a year and Mercer & Mcgrady are
extremely athletic & can play both the 2 & 3 positions  you never know.  It
definitely is risky, but when you see a Garnett, Shawn Kemp, & Kobe Bryant,
sure it will take a couple of years but could solidify your future.  If
battie drops to 3, we could definitely see Mcgrady at 6.