McGrady

I was reading an article on Tracy McGrady from one of my Sports Illustraded
magazines and something caught my eye.  It said that Pitino wanted him very
badly to come to Kentucky and tried very hard to get him.  It said that
Kentucky scheduled a press conference to announce that McGrady was coming,
but had to cancel it because McGrady decided to enter the draft.

McGrady looks like a very good player and a potential superstar and I think
we should use #6 on him.  He is 6'9 and is a guard/forward, but he played
all 5 positions in high school.  I also think that Pitino likes him and
there is a good chance that he will take him at 6.

What does everyone think about McGrady?  Should we take him with #6?