Re: Adonal's workout?

>If Pitino see's the potential of a raw Zo Mourning, Webber, or
>even Brian Grant, they'd think hard about using the
>3rd pick.  He has the build, could be the best player available.

This is insane because he will be a ripoff at third pick.  We need to use
the third pick for a player like Battie or Mercer.  Not a project like
Foyle.  As a matter of fact my ideal draft plans don't even include Foyle.
I would love for us to get Battie at 2 and Van Horn at 6.  I know its not
likely, but it could happen.

Tim

Nault
rnault@ptialaska.net