Re: Trade Idea

>Why don't the Celtics trade Dino Radja, Pervis Ellison, and their *second*
>round pick to the Spurs for David Robinson?

I got a better idea!  Why don't the Celtics trade Marty Conlon, Junior
Burrough, and Frank Brickowski to the Spurs?!  No, seriously I think San
Antonio would have to be THE STUPIDEST team on the face of the Earth to
accept this deal.

>Given that the Spurs are
>going to take Duncan, they really don't need another center, anyway.  And,
>since Robinson is getting up there in age, and coming off an injury, so
>the Spurs would be more likely to trade him.  And, the fans are so happy
>about Duncan that they won't even notice David's departure.  Plus, the
>addition of Radja and Ellison would give them two veteran frontcourt
>players who could, with Duncan, solidify the Spurs' frontcourt.

The fans are happy with the prospect of Duncan AND Robinson.  If either one
of them is taken out of the picture they will be pissed.

Tim

Nault
rnault@ptialaska.net

Visit the PatriotsPage at: