Re: My ideal draft (as of now)

I have no first hand knowledge of Cato or Foyle, just what I've learned from
the numerous postings on the list. What I can't understand is why anyone
would consider Cato less of a lottery risk than Foyle, especially if you use
shot blocking as a criteria. The knock on Cato, on the list, is his
inconsistent play. That has never been a question with Foyle. If both are
question marks, my vote goes to the guy who busts his butt every night -
Foyle.

The way Koul's stock has dropped he may be around in the 2nd round and may be
worth a gamble there - even if he only projects to be an NBA backup. Guys
like him come in handy when we are matched up against a premier center and
want to bang him around with 6 more fouls.

The only big man (potential center) I'd take at 3 is Battie. But with 6 or
even the 2nd rounder we need to go big. Maybe enough quantity will result in
one quality.

George