My ideal draft (as of now)

It came to me in a flash:  at #3 we take Mercer and at #6 we take Cato.
Then, at #30, we take Willoughby.  After the draft, we re-sign Wesley.
Now, the lineup:  Wesley (backed by some cheap cast-off or Dee),
Willoughby (Minor as backup), Mercer at the three (Williams in reserve),
Walker (Dino) and Cato (Ellison, Dino).

That leaves Fox out.  It doesn't deal with the Walker/Mercer flap; we
don't know enough on that, yet.  But it gives us a fast, defensive group
from one to four, with a big shot-blocker at five.  Of course, Mercer
could be the two and Williams the three with Willoughby off the bench.

Even if Philly surprises us and we get Battie, I would go for Cato at six.
(Walker becomes the three).  On Cato:  physically, he's stronger than
Battie (and Duncan, too, I'd bet), he is primarily a shot-blocker/rebounder,
but can score; he moves well.  I think he's much more likely to produce
than Van Horn (a three in a four body) and Foyle (too big a ? for a lottery
pick).

And Willoughby is fast, a pure shooter and groomed to play defense.
Someone have Rick call me.

Gene