Re: I think the C's take Foyle at #3

Besides weaker competition, what flaws are you pointing out in Foyle's
game and potential?

As to doubting the significance of Foyle's shot blocking numbers,
consider the following.  In three years, he blocked more shots than 7'4"
Rick Smits did playing for Marist college in four years.  More
impressively, Mr. Foyle blocked more shots in three years than David
Robinson did in 4 years playing for Navy (who I believe is in the
Patriot league just like Colgate)?

There are some questions about just how good he can be, and tryouts will
show a lot of that.  But knocking him just because he plays in the
Patriot league doesn't make sense.  The guy has incredible athleticism
and a great attitude/personality/work ethic.  Unless something turn up
like he has bad knees, bad hands or a health condition, this guy has
better physical tools than anyone in the draft.

Adam