RE: I think the C's take Foyle at #3

>No way we take Mercer at #3.  As we've seen, the All 6'6"-6'9" Lineup has
not proven to be that successful.

I can't believe you could say this! Mercer is one heck of a basketball
player and I am praying that Philly takes Battie. Losing the number 1 pick
to San Antonio could be a blessing in disguise. This draft reminds me a lot
of 1984 when the top pick was Hakeem and the third pick was MJ. Remember
Mercer won the NCAA title as a freshman and played an extraordinary game. He
also made it back to the final this year. Only winners do that!

Matt