Chris Anstey follow up/ Youth World Championships

Hi,

a couple of days ago, we had a request for details on Australian, Chris
Anstey. In addition to the details I posted earlier, I would like to add
that he played for the Australian under 23 squad last night down here,
against the Arizona Wildcats who are playing an exhibition series out here
at the moment. Anstey controlled the paint easily last night and was fairly
productive on offense, and defensively, he sent several shots into the
second row.  I might add that several NBA scouts were at the game checking
out the local talent. They will also be here for the under 23 world
championships on in July in Melbourne, Australia.

I work in the travel industry and the company I will be working with, has
the contract on the travel plans for several NBA scouts who are coming out
here.

If I get any inside information, I shall post the details on the list. A
co-worker and friend of mine is dealing directly with Greg Popovich, Wes
Unseld, Eddie Jordan and a few others. He was dealing with Jan Volk to see
if the Celtics were sending anyone over, but I  guess that deal is history.

It's about time I was of some use to this list......

Simon Kean

p.s. If anyone wants a current roster emailed to them, I have this set up
as an Excel file and I can
        email it to you. Please email me direct at skean@c031.aone.net.au
for this so the list is not
        clogged with roster requests.