Did you know...

That the Spurs had both the first combination and the second combination
drawn on Sunday ? Also, their chairman Peter Holt said.

	"We went through a lot of suffering this year. It was hard to field five
players for any amount of time before some other injury happened. It was
frustrating for the players, the fans and everyone in the front.

	"... But this is a reward for a tough season."

Sounds like a team we know of doesn't it? How dare he say they had a tough
season when they tanked the last 20 games. That really pisses me off.

	"But I look at it and say we still           Cheers,
	have two very good picks. I think
	we have two quality players with 				Mike
	that three and six. Quite frankly,
	from my standpoint, I'm excited
	about that end of it, too." M.L. CARR