Draft Trade

- --
I was thinking if we could trade one of our players with their huge
contract and the 6th pick to Cleveland for their 13th & 16th pick, and
then we might beable to move down with one of those picks with another
player for a lower pick. Say if we could get the 8th pick after trading
down and still have the 16 th from Cleveland.With the 3rd pick take
Battie, say 8th pick get either a PF/or Center if Foyle or Cato are
still around.Then 16th pick get either a SG or PG because between 10-20
it is full of gaurds. This way we have cap room and pick up more young
players and hopefully able to sign FA. Whta do you guys think?Just my
opinion.-Tony

GO CELTICS!!!!! GO BRUINS!!!! GO RED SOX!!!! GO BRUINS!!!! GO
CELTICS!!!! GO RED SOX!!!!! GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
***Member of the Reggie Lewis Club***
***Member of the Larry Bird Club***             ***Member of the John
Valentin***
***Member of the Antione Walker Club***         ***Member of the Tim
Naerhing***
***Member of the Anson Carter
Club***                                      ***Member of the Cammeron
Mann Club***
***Member of the Steve Heinze Club***
***Member of the Ted Donato Club***
***Member of the Jozef Stumpel Club***