Re: Tim Duncan....:::sigh:::

Sounds to me like we can forget about Duncan coming to Boston.  Lets just
do what we can with the third and sixth picks, which is by no means a bad
situation.  Many people have argued that this years draft is "weak", I
disagree.  I guess we won't know until the end of next season though so
there really isn't much of a point arguing about it.

Tim

Nault
rnault@ptialaska.net

Visit the PatriotsPage at: