Re: Foyle, Dare, Mercer

>In the same way that I do not think Mercer is the next coming of
>Michael because:

>a) He could be drafted 3d, and passed over for a big man.

Jordan was drafted 3rd I think.

>b) He is 6'7"

Jordan is 6'6"

>c) He came up big in a national championship game as a freshman.

Jordan came up big a lot in college.

What is the problem with Mercer?

As for Foyle, I just don't think he will be good.  I could be wrong, it
does happen, but I don't think that I will be.

The "retardation" in the subject line, is that supposed to mean I am a
retard for not agreeing with you?  Because if it does just let me add this
little "fuck you" in here.

Tim

Nault
rnault@ptialaska.net