Re: Draft

At 04:35 PM 5/20/97 +0000, you wrote:
>        Picture this...  Rick Patino decides in the middle of his last
>season with Kentucky that he will coach the C's.  He then decides not to
>play Derek Anderson, even though he is 100% and ready.  Pitino then trades
>down in the draft to about 10-15 and picks Anderson for the steal of the
>century.  Who knows... It could be true.
>        I think we should trade down and get Tracy McGrady.  What do you
>all think.
>
>                                                        Erik

I say that we should trade 6th pick to Cleveland with one of our veteran
players to get some salary out. And then get the 2 picks from Cleveland, and
get 3 players in the draft, with the last pick probably being less than 15.
Does anyone know the whole draft order? I did hear that Cleveland got
Phoenix's pick.What do you guys think?-Tony

GO CELTICS!!!!! GO BRUINS!!!! GO RED SOX!!!! GO BRUINS!!!! GO CELTICS!!!! GO
RED SOX!!!!! GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
***Member of the Reggie Lewis Club***
***Member of the Larry Bird Club***             ***Member of the John
Valentin***
***Member of the Antione Walker Club***         ***Member of the Tim
Naerhing***
***Member of the Anson Carter Club***
***Member of the Cammeron Mann Club***
***Member of the Steve Heinze Club***