Re: Talent, then Needs

> And if Walker doesn't like Mercer, get over it. It's a business.  At one
> point they teamed together to win a national championship (with the coach
> too) so it can't be all that bad.  Walker has his pal in Williams...he
> won't have to worry about showing Mercer around town....Pitino can do it!

I totally agree with you.  If Jordan can play with Rodman in order to win
a title, then anyone should be able to play with anyone.  Maybe this is the real
problem with dealing with 19 year olds.  But if Mercer and Walker were
able to work together for an NCAA title, I don't see why they couldn't work
together for an NBA title.  These are children's games, this is work.  You
don't have to like those you work with, you just have to work with them.

Bottom line, I don't put any weight in this childish approach to reaching life goals.
Stop whining and play the game.

Fred