Re: Future

McDyess is a physical, shotblocking PF with a good low post game, pair him
with Walker in the frontline we will have terrific tandem of speedy
forwards. Regarding center, it is reasonable to assume that at #6 we should
be able to either draft or trade up for Foyle and if he can do what Ike
Austin has been able to achieve at Miami, we should be all set at center.
                                                  - Mishra