Future

  Getting Mercer or Battie, and Thomas, Van Horn or Daniels will upgrade
our team.  We will get a good pick in the second round that will help also.
 Scot Pollard is a big physical center who runs the court good & would add
a good physical presence to our team.  We won't be back next year, but pick
up Rasheed Wallace or Vin Baker who will be available in a few years, and
the 5 year plan is looking o.k. to me..

Anyone know if Michael Doleac declared himself eligible ?