Pronunciation...

Hey
        A friend of mine and I were discussing sports last night and the age
old question about the pronunciation of Boston's mascot came up.  Why is it
that the Celtics are the only instance in which you don't see Celtic
pronounced Keltik?  We are sure that there is a completely valid resaon, we
would just like to know it.  GO CELTICS! PICK DUNCAN!

                                  Chicken Fried Steak and All That...
                                                         -Chuy

           ***Play Extravagangsta!***
*http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~lytton/gangster.html*
  *See if you're as good as you think you are!*